According to Ian Schafer “Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble.”
Digital Marketing is the convenient, cost-effective & Engaging. According to Wikipedia Half of the world’s population is on the Internet and the number is increasing rapidly day by day. Marketing & Advertising is all about sending a promotional message to the audience and pursue them to use products or services and Digital Marketing providing us a platform by which we can reach to a large audience in shortest time, engage with them and convert them into a customer. The most Important thing in Digital Marketing is we can track and measure our performance. There are many Digital Marketing platforms like SEO, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media Optimization, and Marketing, Email Marketing etc. which can help you to boost your business and generate more ROI. By using these platforms you can pull users who are searching online for businesses like you and also you can push your ads to your targeted or desired audience and convert them into customers.
Benefits of using Digital Marketing:
1. Global Reach – If you want to spread your business around the world, you do not need to open an office or outlet everywhere. You need only a website and you can spread your business worldwide through digital marketing.
2. your customers are on the internet – Half of the world’s population is on the internet so it is very important for every business to use Digital Marketing otherwise your competitors will take advantage of it.
3. Most preferred by users – people like Digital Marketing because they can use it according to their convenience.
4. Reach to right people at right time – By using Digital Marketing you can reach to people at the time they are searching for your products or services.
5. Trust – Online presence of a business creates trust in the mind of users. People do online research before buying anything and if they find you during their research it impacts users mind and creates trust.